About PATA Intern Associate Programme
The PATA Intern Associate Programme provides students with the opportunity to learn about PATA and PATA activities including advocacy, research, membership, and events. The PATA programme has attracted intern associates of different nationalities from various destinations and backgrounds around the world. PATA intern associates will be required to perform operational, support, and administrative tasks in various parts of the organisation at PATA Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand.
The key areas of the organisation include:
• Marketing and Communications
• Event Management
• Research and Statistics
• Human Capital Development
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Photography and Video production
Please click here to view the defined tasks within each of the areas of the organisation
PATA provides on the job training with senior staff members to all intern associates, benefiting both the student and employer. Intern associates are given certain tasks and assignments depending on their interests in each business function.
Reasons to join the programme
• Boost your knowledge of the Asia Pacific tourism industry in areas such as Aviation, Hospitality, Government, Travel Agencies, Destination Management and Tour Operators
• Contribute to PATA’s portfolio of activities within the Asia Pacific region
• Recognised international experience with a highly respected international organisation to add to your CV
• Build your international network of contacts from different sectors in the industry
• Exposure to office culture and practises
• Network with potential future employers
• Build communication skills with staff and associates from various nationalities and cultures
• Gain direct experience from well-known senior managers and directors to boost your profile
• Opportunity to attend or assist international events organised or endorsed by PATA
• Experience with working in a team and individually
Conditions of the Programme
The following conditions are offered to Intern Associates:
Location: PATA Headquarters, 28th Floor, Siam Tower, 989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Duration: Three (3) months (In certain instances this may be increased)
Working Hours: 9.00am – 17.30 (Full time- 5 days a week)
Who are we looking for?
PATA is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated studying or recently graduated students.
You must be at least 20 years old, and be able to live and work in Bangkok for a period of three (3) months.
Candidates will also be required to possess a certain level of English capability, as English is the working language of the PATA office.
Candidates who possess the following languages will be given priority, including Arabic, Asian languages, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and French.
What do I need to prepare?
1. Your details (general information)
2. Education & working experiences
3. Knowledge of Language
4. Which area of PATA you are interested in?
5. Timing and References
6. Any other information to support your application
How can I apply?
You are invited to complete an application for the intern associate programme. This questionnaire includes applicant details, language skills, and your education and working experience. You will also be asked to explain why you wish to work at PATA, indicate the area you wish to work in, and upload your CV.
Join the PATA Intern and Associate Programme today!Join Now!