October 15 - 17, 2012
Join us at the next edition of the world's largest Hospitality Investment conference series.
Held on 15 - 17 October 2012 in Singapore and supported by the Singapore Tourism Board (STB), International Tourism Investment Association(ITIA), HOFTEL, PATA , REDAS, Singapore Hotel Association and Malaysian Association of Hotel Owners, the Tourism Destination Investment Conference Asia (TDI Asia) will take place during STB's TravelRave week.
TDI Asia will highlight regional investment opportunities for hoteliers and tourism infrastructure developers and investors. Our unique exhibition will include a showcase of tourism development projects across Asia. Country dialogue sessions will bring together government representatives, developers, investors and hoteliers to discuss opportunities in specific markets
- The Hon Martin Ferguson AM MP, Minister for Resources and Energy, Minister for Tourism, Australian Government
- Mr. Edy Putra Irawady, Deputy Minister for Industry and Trade Affairs, Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs, Republic of Indonesia
- Dr. Nalaka Godahewa, Chairman, Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority
- Wiryanti Sukamandi, Chair, Indonesia Tourism Promotion Board; Vice Chair, Sahid Group; Chair, Indonesia Hotel & Restaurant Association; President, ASEAN Tourism Association
- David Scowsill, President and CEO, World Travel & Tourism Council
- Don Lam, CEO & Co-Founder, VinaCapital Group
- A. Patrick Imbardelli, President and CEO, Pan Pacific Hotels Group
- Ong Chih Ching, Group CEO, KOP Group
- Peter Henley, President and CEO, Onyx Hospitality Group
- Bernold Schroeder, CEO, Jin Jiang Hotel Management
For the latest program, visit the Tourism Destination Investment Conference website.
Special Discount for PATA members : 20% off regular fee
If you have any inquiries regarding registration, contact JP Chirayath at +65 6395 4597 or email email@example.com