‘Your passport to the Asia Pacific’
The PATA network spans from Istanbul to Santiago and covers 105 destinations/territories across 17 time zones. PATA’s Head Office is located in in Bangkok, with official offices or representation in Beijing, Sydney, Dubai, London and New York. PATA has a focus on providing engaging services and solutions with the primary aim of building your business.
PATA builds your business through the following member benefits:
- Attendance at PATA Events
- Rights to use PATA Logo
- Engagement Hub Access
- Rights to post special offers in the PATA Market Place
- Eligible to request PATA Task Force
As the leading voice and authority on travel and tourism representing the public and private sector in Asia Pacific, the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) has the privileged impartial position to provide members with access to data from national tourist organisations, airlines, academic institutions and other tourism bodies. This information is presented through PATA publications (electronic and print) and the next generation research platform PATAmPower.
PATA will build your insights through the following member benefits:
- PATA Voice
- PATA Conversations – Digital Publication
- PATA Store
- VE Bulletin
- PATAmPOWER (Local & international visitor arrivals)
- Research Reports
- Eligible to join PATA Webinars
PATA has recognised the importance of a motivated and skilled workforce through the implementation of Human Capital Development (HCD). PATA connects members with targeted educational and training events, including PATAcademy-HCD, forums and symposiums.
PATA builds your people through the following member benefits:
Through an extensive network of members, exclusive partners and the worldwide chapter network, PATA has access to key industry decision makers and influencers online and in person through a diverse variety of events.
PATA builds your network through the following member benefits:
- Profile in Membership Directory
- Speaking opportunities at PATA Events and Endorsed Events
- Leverage access to PATA Chapters worldwide
- Join PATA Youth Symposium
- Rights to vote at PATA Board Election
- Rights to serve on PATA Committee
- Rights to be nominated to the PATA Executive Board
The Asia-Pacific market is the fastest growing and most dynamic tourism region in the world, making it very competitive for new and established businesses. The Association has an extensive database of over 3,000 contacts, including the world’s best known travel brands and destinations.
PATA builds your brand through the following member benefits: