GET 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OFF BOOTH SPACE
For registrations, email PTM@PATA.org before December 31, 2017
WHY JOIN PTM 2018?
PATA Travel Mart (PTM) is Asia-Pacific’s premier travel trade show featuring unparalleled networking and contracting opportunities to help travel and tourism organisations access decision makers, meet new clients, expand their networks, establish new relationships and consolidate existing business partnerships.
For inquiries, fill up the form and leave us a message.
Generously hosted by Malaysia
Supporting Media Partner
Experience the Isles of Legends – Langkawi. Langkawi is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on Malaysia’s west coast. Surrounded by turquoise sea, the interior of the main island is a mixture of picturesque paddy fields and jungle-clad hills. Known for its excellent diving opportunities, this tropical gem hides a treasure trove of other exciting destinations from the majestic South East Asia first UNESCO Global Geopark to the soaring SkyCab/cable car in Pantai Kok.
The MIEC is the largest exhibition and convention facility in Langkawi with an area of approximately 71,400 square metres. It is of an international standard suitable for all conventions and equipped with an exhibition centre, function rooms, lounge rooms, VIP suites, gallery and viewing deck.
By far the easiest way to travel to Langkawi is by air. Langkawi International Airport is a small but modern airport that lies in the west of the island, next to the sea with all necessary facilities, numerous car rental companies, tour agencies and restaurants.
Who qualifies as a PTM Buyer?
All Buyer registration applications received at PATA are screened for approval by the PTM2018 Buyer Selection Committee. The qualifying process for Buyers is based on the following criteria:
- Experience in the tourist or travel business, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Decision maker or consultant, negotiator and influencer with high-level responsibilities.
- Purchase record in the Asia Pacific Region that shows continuous purchase of products or a strong intention to purchase.
- Buyers must attend all business appointments scheduled throughout the event (entire 2 days of business sessions).
*First-time travel agents that provide both inbound and outbound services should register as a Seller and select an appropriate package for floor space.*
PTM buyer registration packages
We have 3 categories for buyer registration: Package A, B and C
Primary Buyer Package A includes registration fees, economy class round-trip airfare to Langkawi, four nights’ accommodation in single occupancy, complimentary airport transfers and sightseeing programmes (limited to ONE Buyer delegate per organisation).
Primary Buyer Package B includes registration fees, four nights’ accommodation in single occupancy, complimentary airport transfers and sightseeing programmes.
Primary Buyer Package C covers registration fees only.
|Primary Buyer||PATA Member||Chapter Member||Non-Member|
Hosted Buyer packages
Please note that it is compulsory for Buyers to complete all total 30 appointments (including empty slots) for entire 2 days of business sessions (September 13 & 14).
Hotel accommodation for Buyers
Hotel accommodation depends on delegate package. PATA provides accommodation (4 nights) for Buyers on packages A and B, and will send hotel confirmations to all delegates directly.
GET 10% EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT ON YOUR BOOTH UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2017.
Reasons why you should exhibit at PTM?
- Meet and connect with prospective customers of qualified hosted international buyers
- Chance to close deals with new buyers during the show
- Maximise business opportunities: Total of 10,000+ pre-matched appointments within 2 days
- Bring the world to you: Engage with 1,000+ delegates from 60+ destinations
- Exciting side events for networking: Network Lounge, dinner receptions, late night functions and during the complimentary pre- or post-tours.
- Cost effective: Special accommodation rates are available to all participating delegates.
- Learn something new: Industry updates at the Travel Innovation Forum, Responsible Tourism Forum, Blogger Marketing Forum, PTM Talks and PATA Youth Symposium.
- Be inspired: The prestigious PATA Gold Awards Ceremony is also held during the Mart, an event that recognises and rewards outstanding achievements in the travel industry in the Asia Pacific region in a broad range of categories.
Who can be the exhibitors?
- DMC / Tour Operators
- Event Companies
- IT / Technology Companies
- NTO / State, City Tourism
- Transportation Services
- Others: Attractions, Restaurants, Airports, Venues, Media, etc.
Rental Booth Type
|Shell Scheme 9 Sqm.
|Raw Space 18 Sqm.
(3×6 metres) Minimum Requirement
| Micro Enterprise 4 Sqm.
|Shell Scheme 9 Sqm.
|Raw Space 9 Sqm.
(3×3 metres) With Appointment
| Raw Space 9 Sqm.
(3×3 metres) Minimum Requirement
Business Matching Process
|Step 1||After the completion the registration process and settlement of payment, a seller will be given username and password to log in the pre-matched appointment system.|
|Step 2||Appointment Request: A Seller can review the company profiles of the buyers in the PATA Pre-matched Appointment System.
|Step 3||Rejection Unwanted Requests: A seller allows rejecting 10 requests (maximum). It is strongly recommended that you fully utilise the rejection process to avoid unwanted appointments.|
|Step 4||Appointment Matching: Requests from the buyers and sellers will be collected and processed which based upon three criteria: (i) mutual requests, (ii) buyer’s requests and (iii) seller’s requests.|
|Step 5||Business Calendar (business appointment list) will be released by mid-August. Existing appointment CANNOT be changed after the Business Calendar release.|
|Step 6||Available Slot: For sellers who want to fill in empty slots, an unmatched appointment, they can log in the PATA Pre-matched Appointment System to check for available buyers in particular time slots. Sellers need to communicate with buyers directly and if both parties agree, the appointments shall be noted manually by seller organisation.|
We are currently working on the floor plan, please stay tuned!
Booth space is assigned on a first come, first-served basis on the geographic region of the seller companies. PATA reserves the right to make the final determination of all space assignments in the best interests of the trade show.
Online Media Registration is for editorial staff only.
Deadline for applications is on August 31, 2018.
For any further inquiries, please email communications@PATA.org.
- Acknowledgement in PATA’s weekly – PATA Voice – eNewsletter upon confirmation of a sponsorship programme.
- Organisation name, logo placement(s) with website hyperlink functions in the PTM2018 website from confirmation of a sponsorship programme up to the final issue.
- Organisation name listing in the Sponsor Acknowledgement pages in the PTM2018 eDirectory and printed Diary.
- Organisation name listing on the Sponsor Acknowledgement Board(s) displayed at Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre (MIEC) during PTM2018.
- Organisation name listing in the Sponsor Acknowledgement coverage in the first issue of the PTM2018 Official Daily (If available).
- Four (4) sponsor delegate badges (excludes airfare and hotel accommodation) to PTM2018. (Applicable only to USD 10,000 up sponsorship packages)
- Option to distribute gifts or premiums (at sponsor’s own cost) or deliver a sponsor address at the sponsored function(s).
- Option to hold a media briefing session at PTM2018.
- Option to advertise in the PTM2018 Official Daily at member/sponsor-preferred rates.
For further inquiries or bookings of a PTM2018 Sponsorship Opportunity, please contact:
Ms Mam-Puangthip Chotipantawanon, Director of Events, PATA
Do you have any questions about PATA Travel Mart 2018?
Fill up the form and leave us a message below.