GET 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OFF BOOTH SPACE
For registrations, email PTM@PATA.org before December 1, 2017
WHY JOIN PTM 2018?
PATA Travel Mart (PTM) is Asia-Pacific’s premier travel trade show featuring unparalleled networking and contracting opportunities to help travel and tourism organisations access decision makers, meet new clients, expand their networks, establish new relationships and consolidate existing business partnerships.
For inquiries, fill up the form and leave us a message.
Generously hosted by Malaysia
Experience the Isles of Legends – Langkawi. Langkawi is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on Malaysia’s west coast. Surrounded by turquoise sea, the interior of the main island is a mixture of picturesque paddy fields and jungle-clad hills. Known for its excellent diving opportunities, this tropical gem hides a treasure trove of other exciting destinations from the majestic South East Asia first UNESCO Global Geopark to the soaring SkyCab/cable car in Pantai Kok.
The MIEC is the largest exhibition and convention facility in Langkawi with an area of approximately 71,400 square metres. It is of an international standard suitable for all conventions and equipped with an exhibition centre, function rooms, lounge rooms, VIP suites, gallery and viewing deck.
By far the easiest way to travel to Langkawi is by air. Langkawi International Airport is a small but modern airport that lies in the west of the island, next to the sea with all necessary facilities, numerous car rental companies, tour agencies and restaurants.
- Acknowledgement in PATA’s weekly – PATA Voice – eNewsletter upon confirmation of a sponsorship programme.
- Organisation name, logo placement(s) with website hyperlink functions in the PTM2018 website from confirmation of a sponsorship programme up to the final issue.
- Organisation name listing in the Sponsor Acknowledgement pages in the PTM2018 eDirectory and printed Diary.
- Organisation name listing in the Sponsor Acknowledgement Board(s) displayed at Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre (MIEC) during PTM2018.
- Organisation name listing in the Sponsor Acknowledgement coverage in the first issue of the PTM2018 Official Daily (If available).
- Four (4) sponsor delegate badges (excludes airfare and hotel accommodation) to PTM2018. (Applicable only to USD 10,000 up sponsorship packages)
- Option to distribute gifts or premiums (at sponsor’s own cost) or deliver a sponsor address at the sponsored function(s).
- Option to hold a media briefing session at PTM2018.
- Option to advertise in the PTM2018 Official Daily at member/sponsor-preferred rates.
For further inquiries or bookings of a PTM2018 Sponsorship Opportunity, please contact:
Ms Mam-Puangthip Chotipantawanon, Director of Events, PATA
Do you have any questions about PATA Travel Mart 2018?
Fill up the form and leave us a message below.