An outstanding offer specially designed for the Chinese traveller
Dubai, 9 October, 2015 – Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the World’s Most Luxurious Hotel, has unveiled Eight Kinds of Extraordinary experience – a first-of-its-kind tailor-made package aiming at attracting affluent and sophisticated Chinese travellers.
Designed with most the discerning Chinese audience in mind, the élite Eight Kinds of Extraordinary Package includes – among many luxuries – a spectacular scenic tour with a Mandarin-speaking butler in a Rolls-Royce Phantom II Series, a lavish duplex suite and desirable Le Jardin de Monsieur Li by Hermès for him and her.
With the reputation of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah as the pinnacle of luxury hospitality, more Chinese travellers preferring to travel independently*, and Dubai ranking as one of the most sought-after luxury travel destinations, the Eight Kinds of Extraordinary Package is the perfect solution for the evolving travel preferences of the Chinese market.
The Eight Kinds of Extraordinary Package includes:
• Roundtrip Airport Transfers in Rolls Royce Phantom Series II.
• Complimentary breakfast for two in Junsui, our Far-East Asian restaurant.
• A duplex suite with magnificent panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf with complimentary use of the Gold iPad, with Chinese as preferred language, throughout your stay.
• A 24-hour Mandarin-speaking butler.
• Private tour of Dubai for two in Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II accompanied by a Mandarin-speaking guide.
• Complimentary lunch or dinner for two at Al Mahara, our fine-dining restaurant.
• La Prairie Whitening Facial for her and Sundari Ayurvedic Facial for him at Burj Al Arab’s Talise Spa.
• Luxurious giveaway, Le Jardin de Monsieur Li, by Hermès for him and her.
Starting from AED 8,990**, guests wishing to experience the Eight Kinds of Extraordinary Package can book by visiting our page, calling +971 4 301 7400 or emailing BAAreservations@jumeirah.com.
For more information about the Eight Kinds of Extraordinary package, please click here.
* Data taken from the recent report by Chinese International Travel Monitor
**Terms and conditions apply.
Notes to Editors
– Additional photos are available from Jumeirah’s media library http://media.jumeirah.com
About Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Burj Al Arab is managed by Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding. It is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out, reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and private beach. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting venues.
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Baku, Bodrum, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Mallorca (Spain) and Rome in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the new contemporary lifestyle hotel brand VenuTM; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; and Jumeirah SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme. Future openings include luxury and lifestyle hotels in China, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Oman, Russia and the UAE. www.jumeirah.com
For further information please contact:
Ruder Finn Asia
Ruder Finn Asia
Tel: +852 2201 6416
Tel: +852 2201 6478
Burj Al Arab PR Department
PO Box 74147, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 301 7565/7564
Visit us at: www.jumeirah.com/burjalarab