DUBAI, January 9, 2017 — With the Chinese New Year in 2017 just a month after the 2016 festive season, Jumeirah hotels in the tropical Maldives and the historic area of Istanbul in Turkey are offering extraordinary extended experiences to their guests. In line with its core essence – a promise to STAY DIFFERENTTM – these unique hotels are ready to celebrate the ‘Year of Rooster’ by offering imaginative and exhilarating experiences in their own culturally connected and thoughtful ways.
Burj Al Arab, Dubai
With year-round sunshine, beautiful beaches, the best luxury hotels in the world and the biggest shopping malls, Dubai continues to be the world’s premiere holiday destination.
|Burj Al Arab in the Sunset||
Burj Al Arab – Royal Suite
The world’s most luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, is well known for its annual Chinese New Year celebrations. Celebrate Chinese New Year this year with a stay in the iconic hotel and receive an exclusive 20% off the Best Available Room Rates. Enjoy a stay in a luxurious duplex suite with complimentary daily buffet breakfast for two guests, evening hors d’oeuvres and beverages. As part of this package, enjoy a complimentary dinner once during a stay for two guests at Al Iwan, enjoying a sumptuous Arabic cuisine with the romantic flicker of candlelight. Drape yourself in luxury with 24-hour private butler service and luxurious full-size Hermes amenities. A complimentary stay is offered for three children up to 11 years old when accompanied by parents in the same suite. Guests can also enjoy unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ throughout their stay.
Other Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts in Dubai
Over the Spring Festival season, guests can also enjoy a stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, or at Madinat Jumeirah, the Arabian resort of Dubai – whether it be with the grandiose Jumeirah Al Qasr, the recently renovated Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, the exquisite summerhouse of Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf, or the latest addition to the resort Jumeirah Al Naseem. Huests can enjoy 20% off the Jumeirah Flavours rate along with complimentary daily breakfast, daily lunch or dinner, and unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai, while also gaining Double Skywards Miles.
Jumeirah Vittaveli, Maldives
Far from the clutches of stressful city life, Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives is nestled in a spot of outstanding sophistication. The resort comprises of 89 villas and suites each with their own swimming pool and direct access to the beach or lagoon. It was recently awarded awarded ‘Romantic Hotel/Resort of the Year’ at the internationally acclaimed AsiaSpa Awards, which underlines its outstanding offerings when it comes to romantic escapes and couple’s holidays.
|Jumeirah Vittaveli – Beach Exterior||
Jumeirah Vittaveli – Lagoon Villa
Celebrate the ‘Year of the Rooster’ in style by staying at Jumeirah Vittaveli between January 27 and January 29. Guests will be able to marvel at such acts as a Lion Dance and breath-taking illusions put on by star Magician Zlwin Che or indulge in traditional Chinese dishes prepared by the Expert Guest Chef Zhong Qingtao (Victor) – a young and energetic Chef who previously amazed guests at Shangri-La in Mauritius, The Address Downtown in Dubai and Minyoun Royal Hotel in Chengdu.
Whether by indulging in the various spa therapies offered by the Talise spa, or experiencing the adrenaline rush this holiday by opting for activities such as jet skiing, wake boarding, scuba diving, or snorkelling at the beautiful house reef with the in-house Dive school, Jumeirah Vittaveli has it all, and will surely offer guests a true Maldivian island experience during the holidays.
Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah, Istanbul, Turkey
Since Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah first opened its doors in 1892, its elegant interior and exterior has drawn visitors to Istanbul from all over the world. Over the years, the iconic hotel has attracted many famous visitors including over the years such as Ernest Hemingway, Agatha Christie and Alfred Hitchcock. Recently listed as ‘Europe’s Best Luxury Hotel’ by the World Luxury Hotel Awards, Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah invites guests to experience the exclusive Chinese New Year package valid until 31 March 2017.
|Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah – Exterior||
Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah – Library
Guests can enjoy a special package for a minimum 3 nights stay starting from daily EUR 150 (~HKD 1,230) in a Deluxe Room including open buffet breakfast at Agatha Restaurant, welcome amenity of rooster cake with a special tea set up, late check-out due to availability, free Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel, 20% discount on spa treatments at Pera Spa by Spa Soul and 25% discount on Harvey Nichols and Brandroom luxury shops.
This Chinese New Year season, experience the architectural marvels, local cultures and excellent luxury services at various Jumeirah Group hotels across the world, to ring in the Year of the Rooster in 2017.
– End –
- For high-res images, please download them here or visit the media library for more.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will be closed for renovation from 14th January and will reopen 10th
- Chinese New Year Package at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah:
- 20% off BAR with complimentary daily buffet breakfast for two guests.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- Rates are subject to 10% Municipality Fee, 10% Service Charge and AED 20 Tourism Dirham per night.
- Package Benefits:
- 20% off Best Available Room Rates
- Access to Burj Al Arab Terrace, the ultimate luxury leisure experience with Scape Restaurant & Bar, two stunning pools, dedicated butler-serviced cabanas, and a beach area with luxury day and sunbeds
- Complimentary stay for three children 11 years old and younger staying in the same suite
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Complimentary dinner once per stay for two guests in Al Iwan
- AED 150 (~317 HKD) voucher per person to be used at Burj Al Arab’s Talise Spa on any Spa treatment worth AED 500 (~1056 HKD) or more
- 24-hour private butler service
- Luxurious full-size Hermes amenities for him and her
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and a private in-room 21” Mac
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for the whole family
- Complimentary access to Sinbad Kids’ Club for up to three children
- Complimentary access to Burj Al Arab’s private beach and Talise Spa’s mixed and female-only facilities
- Jumeirah Flavors with Emirates Skywards:
- Offer validity: Book and stay until 31 March 2017
- Offer is valid at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Al Qasr Jumeirah, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Jumeirah Al Naseem in Dubai, and the Jumeirah Vittaveli and Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the Maldives.
- This offer is only valid for new bookings.
- This offer is subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- A valid Emirates Skywards membership number must be provided while booking via telephone, and should be presented at check-in to receive the Skywards Miles.
- This offer is applicable if the room reservation is under the Emirates Skywards Member’s name.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Chinese New Year Package at Jumeirah Vittaveli:
- Valid between January 27 and January 29
- Chinese New Year’s Eve Celebration Highlights:
- Traditional Lion Dance
- Stunning illusion show by star Magician Zlwin Che
- Lucky draw with the chance to win a free stay at Jumeirah Vittaveli
- Art of Poi Fire Dance
- Special New Year’s Eve in-villa amenities
- Chinese New Year celebratory dining experiences:
- Celebratory Chinese menus prepared by Guest Chef Zhong Qingtao (Victor)
- Dim Sum variations
- Selection of special seafood dishes available throughout all restaurants
- Traditional Chinese dinner corner at Samsara
- Chinese New Year Package at Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah:
- Valid until 31 March 2017.
- Minimum 3 nights stay starting from daily EUR 150 (~HKD 1,230) in a Deluxe Room including open buffet breakfast at Agatha Restaurant, welcome amenity of rooster cake with a special tea set up, late check-out due to availability, free Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel, 20% discount on spa treatments at Pera Spa by Spa Soul and 25% discount on Harvey Nichols and Brandroom luxury shops.
- For more information and reservation, please call 00 90 212 377 4000 or e-mail email@example.com.
About Burj Al Arab Jumeirah:
Burj Al Arab is managed by Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding. It is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out, reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and private beach. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting venues.
About Jumeirah Vittaveli:
A 20-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport brings you to Jumeirah Vittaveli. Whether for an intimate escape or an indulgent family retreat, Jumeirah Vittaveli offers unmatched diversity, subtle luxury and personalised exploration. Impeccable choice and seamless service shape the character of this resort paradise, where every detail has been meticulously crafted to inspire journeys of discovery and enjoyment. Whether beach-side or over-water, all villas feature stunning interiors with private pools and access to the sandy shores or glistening waters. An inspirational Spa, a well-equipped overwater gymnasium, a children’s club and 5 star PADI dive centre mean guests are always able to try something new.
Located in the heart of the vibrant Beyoglu district for over one century, the iconic Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah is the epitome of timeless elegance. This luxurious property has a unique heritage combined with a modern touch which symbolizes the cosmopolitan culture that Istanbul is renowned for. Overlooking the Golden Horn and the historical old city, within walking distance to the Bosphorus, Galata Tower and the famous shopping street of Istiklal, Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah boasts the best location in Istanbul.Having played host to famous faces throughout the years including Agatha Christie, Ernest Hemingway, Greta Garbo, Mata Hari and Sarah Bernhardt, Pera Palace Hotel was also frequented by Ataturk; the founder of modern Turkey. In 1981, his original room was restored and nationally recognised as being a unique historical feature, resulting in the hotel gaining status as Istanbuls only Museum Hotel.
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Frankfurt, Istanbul, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the new contemporary lifestyle hotel brand VenuTM; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; Jumeirah SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme; and isme by Jumeirah™ an app based rewards programme in the UAE. Future openings include luxury hotels in China, Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Oman, Russia and the UAE. www.jumeirah.com
For further information, please contact:
Ruder Finn Asia
Shelly Govila Sydney Tse
Tel: +852 2201 6488 Tel: +852 2201 6462