CHINA, July 22, 2019 – Tourism Marketing Update from Stargazer
1. Embassy of Islamic Republic of Iran in China announced that Iran has waived visas for Chinese visitors, who could stay in Iran without a visa for 21 days each entrance from July 21, 2019.
2. As Beijing Business Today reported, India’s Oravel Stays, which operates the dark horse hotelier Oyo, is committed to invest USD600 million in China.
3. Indonesia Ministry of Tourism introduced the “10 new Bali” project to China on a promotion show in Beijing on July 15, 2019.
4. On July 15, 2019, Jetstar Pacific Airlines launches its scheduled flight from Nha Trang Cam Rahn Airport to China’s Fuzhou Changle International Airport, three times a week.
5. Najah Air is seeking SoftBank funding to take over Malaysia Airlines. In addition, Qatar Airways and Weststar Group are also said to bid for Malaysia Airlines.
If you would like to know more about China market or to receive more information from our company, please click in this link Stargazer Co., Ltd.
About Stargazer—How to Use Social Media to Market to Chinese Tourists?
For stakeholders who would like to involve in China outbound tourism market, social media is very important because it is a powerful tool for marketing. However, how to use social media to attract Chinese travelers effectively might be a bit difficult for you. Don’t worry, Stargazer Co., Ltd. could be your best friend to help you in your China tourism business. What could we do for you in social media marketing?
- Social media account setup & verification
- Social media account branding & design
- Social media content creation & publishing
- Followers growth & engagement
- Social media campaign creation & execution
- Social media monitoring
- Social media mini App (bookings, memberships, photo albums etc.)