CHINA, July 17, 2019 – Tourism Marketing Update from Stargazer
1. New Caledonia Tourism joined hands with Tencent to create a special trip which the virtual idols of Chinese animation involved in, bringing a change of immersive and interactive tourism experience for animation fans and Chinese tourists.
2. Chinese tourists to Philippines increased more than 30% in first five months of 2019, compared to the same period of 2018.
3. Qatar National Tourism Council has partnered with Chinese technology giant Huawei to attract more visitors from China. The bilateral deal showed that a Huawei camera crew would visit Qatar to capture iconic and historic attractions around the country using the Huawei P30 Pro.
4. As China Tourism Academy reported, China’s online and offline customized travel market totaled RMB100 billion (USD 14.55 billion) in 2018, with a 15.6% year-on-year growth. Meanwhile, the customized market is likely to be more segmented. The market will desire more products from different providers.
If you would like to know more about China market or to receive more information from our company, please click in this link Stargazer Co., Ltd.
With the continuous development of China outbound tourism market, travelling to Asia Pacific region is an increasing trend for Chinese travelers. How to attract Chinese visitors and to create profits become important issues for many stakeholders in Asia Pacific. Every stakeholder has different demands or needs in your marketing plan. Stargazer provides one-stop services which could always cover all your needs. Our main recommended services including:
- Digital Marketing Development and China Social Media Maintenance
- KOL, Celebrity, Film and TV Program Cooperation
- China Media, Ad buying and Press Release Distribution
- Online and Offline Campaign with OTA, UGC and Trade platforms
- Trade Sales Calls and Trade Connection Online and Offline events
- Marketing analysis, Consultation and Suggestion
- Long Term Marketing and Trade Representative service in China