China’s economy is slowing. There are ongoing tradewars and trade barriers. Yet, the number of Chinese traveling abroad increases 12% in 2018 compared to the previous year, representing 17 million more trips.
Why does the outbound travel from China surge in contradiction to the context?
The COTRI Market Report Spring 2019 Edition provides a thorough analysis on this matter, in addition to the analysis on the outbound Chinese tourism going to Africa, the effectiveness of social media, and other current trends and future prospects of Chinese outbound tourism market.
The COTRI Market Report is bi-annual online publication by the China Outbound Tourism Research Institution. It has been providing the newest market developments information as well as detailed analysis on the state of the Chinese outbound tourism market since 2015.
The objective of the institution is to prepare companies and organisations to make informed decisions for their engagement with Chinese travellers, as well as fostering the growth of Chinese outbound tourism.
The COTRI Market Report Spring 2019 features several significant analysis on the Chinese outbound tourism, with key points on:
- Recent trends and developments in Chinese outbound tourism
- Payment solutions, data analytics, market segments, regional developments and other special topics driving global tourism organisations’ industry strategies
- Best practice examples of companies and destinations through interviews and case studies
- Visa regulations, connectivity, the impact of Chinese tourists on specific destinations and other issues related to destination development
- Special features, offering a detailed analysis of relevant themes such as medical tourism
COTRI Market Reports provides selected best practice examples and several special topics in each issue.