HANOI, September 4, 2018 – Tourists experience various terraces, cultures, local specialties, and so on. Travelers have the opportunity to participate in Vietnam Central group tours.
Have you ever feel confused because you don’t know where to go, how your journey is going to be and whether Vietnam has a sight to discover? In fact, many famous foreign newspapers and magazines have voted Vietnam as the ideal travel destination. With many beautiful landscapes and high quality of services, Vietnam attracts visitors from different countries in the world and becomes one of the perfect traveling places.
FINDING OUT SOME WELL-KNOWN CHURCHES IN VIETNAM.
In the old days, worshipping becomes one of the Vietnamese traditions. It is thought that this custom brings the luckiness, money, peace, happiness for people and their families. For that reason, churches are always the main part in every Vietnam Central group tours.
Now, notice some best Vietnam central trip in the world :
1. Quan Âm Tự pagoda, which has a quite large scale, was started to be built in 1943 and finished in 1945, in Quang Binh province. This pagoda was concreted by iron wood and the Phuong Dong architectural style. Each area of it was performed by one proffesional engineer, therefore, they could construct freely and creatively in the form of dragons and phoneix shapes.
Being situated next to Ly Hoa River which is close to the coast and on a large land, Quan Am Tu pagoda seems to have nothing shielded. The weather over there is quite dissimilar as winter is warm and summer is cool. When looking away, the tourists can see a casuarinas forest. One special thing is that at the height of 15m, the air here is slightly lighter than other places. Only stepping into the temple area do we feel like the calm and peacefulness has wiped out the dust of ordinary life. The more we feel the love of nature that the ancient people chose to build this temple.
2. Thien Vien Truc Lam Monastery, which is located outside the central of Da Lat, is the largest study center about Zen meditation. Being located in the 25ha precinct, this is the romantic and peaceful traveling destination where helps the foreigner’s soul to be relaxed and comfortable. The main area is in the center and looking to the south. If you are traveling to Tuyen Lam Lake, you can walk along a slope with 140 ladders going through all three gateways to visit the main area. When visiting here, the visitors was highly impressed by a natural flowers garden. Here, you can freely enjoy the variety kinds of flowers with different colours . Each flower has its own beauty and is planted carefully by the monks.
3. Phuoc Lam pagoda, or it’s also called Ong Mieu pagoda, is situated in Cam Ha Ward, Hoi An commune, Quang Nam province. Phuoc Lam pagoda which was constructed in Asian architectural style is a religious relic that contributes to enrich the Buddhist architecture and the process of spreading the influence of Buddhism in Hoi An. Today, Phuoc Lam Pagoda is an interesting religious relic in the old town. Besides the unique architecture, the pagoda is also an accommodation for various precious objects such as the bowl of the bowl of Minh Luong, Buddhist scriptures engraved wood.
EXPERIENCING THE CENTRAL TOURS IN VIETNAM WITH BEACHES
Coming to Vietnam Central group tours, the tourists are interested in not only friendly people, the ebullient life, the variety of local food and beverage but also a splendor of beaches.
1. An Bang: Unlike the effervescent space of Cua Dai beach, An Bang becomes the most peaceful one in Hoi An traveling tourisms. The beach Sếm is immerged in the blue colours of sky and water. Sand stretches long way like an ivory silk strip. But the greatest thing is that the beach is always deserted, the sound is not as loud as Cua Dai beach.
2. My Khe: My Khe beach is about 900m long and is bustling and familiar to all people in the city as well as international tourists. It is famous for its fine white sand, gentle waves, warm water, and beautiful coconut trees. Tourists can swim almost all year but the most suitable time is from May to August. The coast is not deep, guests will have peace of mind while swimming and just looking at the majestic Ngu Hanh Son and Cu Lao Cham island far away from Hoi An.
CHALLENGING THE UNIQUE ACTIVITIES IN THE MINORITIES.
The Vietnam highland central is the region that highly impresses the tourists by the dissimilarity of traditional customs, landscapes and diverse cultures of each minority. With 47 minorities, guests will experience some unique customs such as Gong culture, Hue court music, wedding culture, or some interesting activities like riding elephants, bathing under a waterfall, or even hiking and camping in the national parks. The Vietnam central Highland tour consists of Kontum, Buon Me Thuot, Dak Lak, Pleiku…
In Kontum, the visitors can enjoy the good-looking of mountain province that is located in Truong Son. Over there, the first thing to find out is the ethnic village and Kontum church, besides, Rong House represents for the culture of people in Central Highlands.
In Buon Ma Thuot, there actually are not many attractive explorations compared to big cities. Nevertheless, it is highly recommended by an amazing waterfall, hill tribe and riding elephant activity.
In Pleiku, it is known as a fresh province with cool weather all year and guests appreciate the stunning sites like Sea Lake, Yaly Hydro station, and Fossil Tree Water Park.
· helloVietnam Company Limited
· Phone: +84 (24) 3232 3083
· Address: 2nd Flr., 302 Nguyen Trai St., South Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
· Email: [email protected]
· Website: https://www.hellovietnam.com/