From history, we have learned that crisis is unavoidable. The important thing is how well we prepare in order to minimise loss, especially when your organisation’s reputation is at stake.
To ensure that you are well equipped to cope with unpredictable crisis and risk situation, join us at our forthcoming webinar: Building Resiliency Through Effective Crisis Communication.
Drawing from their experience with Fortune 500 companies including British Airways, Shell, Canadian Airlines, 3M, as well as the Canadian federal and provincial governments, Jeff Angel and Ben Morgan, both Principals at the Centre for Crisis & Risk Communications, will speak about how to build resiliency through effective crisis communication. They will also be available to answer questions thereafter.
From the one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- The research and science behind crisis communication
- Best practices in crisis communications
- Keys to communicating during times of crisis, when stakeholders are in high-stress environments
- Components for planning and executing a successful communications plan
- Tools to improve both daily communications and crisis communications plans including: the science of key messages (the 27/9/3 formula), message mapping
- The importance of compassion, conviction and optimism in all communications
The webinar will go live on Wednesday, July 24 from 11am to noon (ICT). Book your seat now.
*Even if you can’t join live, register now and we’ll send you the recorded webcast to watch at your convenience.