In an era of digitalisation, are trade shows still important for the travel industry?
More than four decades of PATA Travel Mart (PTM) have been held across 30 destinations since the event started in 1978. Many things have changed in this period of time but continuing to attend travel trade shows (particularly PTM) remains just as important – perhaps more so than ever in this digital age.
This is one of the topics we will explore during ‘Your Membership Benefit: PATA Travel Mart 2019,’ a free 30-minute webinar on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 4 PM (UTC+7/ICT). You will have opportunities to quiz our experts: Ms. ‘Orn’ Sarudha Netsawang, PATA Director of Membership, and Ms. ‘Mam’ Puanthip Chotipantawanon, PATA Director of Events.
They will also answer questions such as:
- Why is PTM one of the best ways to leverage my PATA membership and affiliation?
- What are the different types of trade shows and which one is best for my business?
- How do pre-matched appointments work and why are they preferred at trade shows?
- What are the benefits of being a hosted buyer and how are they selected?
- What are the benefits of being a PTM seller and how do booth allocations work?
- What kind of costs, discounts, and benefits should I expect from attending PTM 2019 in Nur-Sultan (Astana), Kazakhstan?
- How can I increase my exposure while maximising opportunities at PTM?
We all know of companies that have failed to keep up with the marketplace and seen how costly it is to lose out on opportunities in our fast-paced world. Both current and prospective members of PATA are warmly invited to join our webinar to learn how to build the tools needed to stay ahead of the competition.
If June 13 doesn’t work for you, register now and we will make sure to send you a link to the recording once it’s ready.