NEW DELHI, August 5, 2019 – In its commitment to continue to deliver Superior value towards developing knowledge and skill sets for PATA India Chapter Members and their employees, PATA has embarked on a series of MasterClass learning programs. In May 2019, we conducted the first Tourism MasterClass covering:
- Marketing India as a Destination by Mr. Himmat Anand, Founder – Tree of Life Resorts & Hotels Formerly CEO SITA – KUONI Travel
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectation by Mr. Amit Prasad, CEO, Le Passage to India Journeys
- Successful Business Partnerships Drive profits by Mr. Shwetank Singh, Vice President, Intergloble Hotels
- Developing Experiential Tourism Products by Mr. Malvinder Rikhy, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, mindyourfleet.com
This program was attended by 54 participants from 30 organisations and garnered over 80% participant satisfaction. This program was targeted at middle and upcoming leadership from the Tourism fraternity. The enthusiastic interest for more such program is rewarding and encouraging.
In July PATA India conducted the second MasterClass on Entrepreneurial Leadership titled ‘The Buck Stops Here’. This program was delivered by Mr Ashutosh Garg, a renowned Corporate Professional, Entrepreneur and Mentor. It targeted leadership from the Travel and Tourism trade and aims delivered the following
- Vision without Action is a Dream. Action without Vision is a nightmare
- Role and Responsibilities of an Entrepreneur
- Scaling up a business works if you plan for it
- The importance of Work-Life Balance
- The Buck Stops Here
The program was held on 3rd July 2019, Taj Palace Hotel, Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110021. 55 participant attended the program.