Under the theme of ‘Tourism and Jobs: a better future for all’, the recent World Tourism Day 2019 highlighted the urgent need to focus on skills, education and jobs for the future of tourism industry.
As markets shift with higher frequencies, companies will become increasingly under pressure to adapt to new demands. Consequently, your workforce will be expected to deliver on new and more relevant skill sets to remain competitive or regain a sustainable competitive advantage.
Learn how you can take advantage of PATA’s Human Capital Development (HCD) programmes.
Join this webinar to understand how a membership with PATA can help your workforce stay on track with the skills, knowledge base and connections needed for your organisation to thrive:
PATA 101: Your Membership Benefit – Investing in Human Capital
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
4pm-4.35pm (ICT/UTC+7) + 10 min Q&A
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
– Learn about the opportunities available exclusively to PATA members
– Get a general overview of PATA’s Human Capital Development resources
– Learn how to leverage PATA’s various educational offerings
– Understand all other aspects of PATA membership benefits
You will also get the opportunity to ask questions directly to:
– ‘Orn’ Sarudha Netsawang, Director – Membership, PATA
– Trevor Weltman, Chief of Staff, PATA
– Parita Niemwongse, Director – HCD, PATA
Even if you can’t join live, register now and we’ll send you the recorded webcast to watch at your convenience.