Learn key insights and analyses of COVID-19 impact on Asia Pacific reputation built from web social conversations at large that can alter destinations’ attractiveness in the live webinar on June 4, 2020 from 2.30pm-3.30pm(ICT) + 15 minute Q&A.
From early January 2020, the COVID-19 is dramatically impacting all players of the travel and tourism ecosystem, with various levels and consequences for destinations. Among must-track indicators for DMOs (bookings, post-crisis visitation recovery, Professionals’ opinions, etc.), the overall ‘sentiment’ shared on global social web channels is focal to monitor as reflecting both the state of opinion related to travel and tourism in overall (optimism, pessimism, growing issues and concerns) and the virality and impact of the crisis on specific destinations’ attractiveness.
TCI Research is mobilised to help DMOs monitor the COVID-19 impact on their destination brand reputation, so as to start planning the expected rebound with appropriate branding efforts. The TCI Destination Data Recovery Kit includes notable insights on destinations’ brand reputation content to restore and set priority markets to address.
Our upcoming webinar – titled ‘Restoring post-COVID-19 APAC Travel and Destinations’ E-reputation: What social sentiment data tells us,’ will provide context to PATA’s latest release of Issues & Trends, available complimentary to PATA members.
During this webinar, TCI will share key insights from its social listening tracker and analyse the COVID-19 impact on Asia Pacific reputation built from web social conversations at large that can alter destinations’ attractiveness.
The focus of this webinar includes:
● What drives COVID-19-related social conversations about travel & tourism in overall(concerns, growing issues, post COVID-19 sentiment drivers?)
● How is the sentiment toward Asia Pacific destinations impacted by the crisis? What is the trend from the beginning of the crisis? Compared to other regions?
● Which markets are mostly at risk as massively exposed to negative stories?
● What tourism verticals’ e-reputation in Asia Pacific has been mostly damaged (airports, hospitality, cruise, airlines, cultural, entertainment, events, MICE)?
● Examples of specific Asia Pacific destinations’ brand impact.
● Key vigilance points to watch/address about destination brand attractiveness, to be considered for planning a successful rebound.
The webinar will go live on June 4, 2020 from 2.30pm-3.30pm (ICT), plus 15 min Q&A session.