This provides a passport enabling PATA YTP students to access the Association’s very broad industry network that includes National Tourism Organisations (NTOs), Destination Management Offices (DMOs), online and offline influencers, airlines, tour operators, industry start-ups and hotels.
The listed benefits below were identified after consultations with the PATA Intern Associates Alumni and PATA Student Chapters. Further changes will be considered to accommodate this fast-changing industry with the recommendation of fellow YTP students – Your VOICE.
- Enrolled as a current student in an educational institution (Undergraduate/postgraduate)
- Within the age range of 18-35 years old
SPECIAL ENTITLEMENT (Complimentary)
- PATA Intern & Associate Alumni (with three years validity)
- Current Chairperson and Vice Chairperson for each PATA Student Chapter
- 25% discount off student rate for all PATA annual events
- 25% discount on PATAcademy-HCD trainings*
- Individual access to YTP Pods at PATA Headquarters (Bangkok, Thailand)**
- Priority consideration as speakers at PATA YTP-related events
- Eligible for selected scholarships from PATA and partners
- Participation as an observer in various PATA committee meetings
- YTP membership ID
- Opportunity to participate in the PATA Intern and Associate Programme depending on availability
- Complimentary access to selected PATA YTP-related events like the Youth Symposium
- Complimentary PATA reports and publications – Visitor Economy Bulletin (monthly), Issues & Trends (bi-annually) and other selected reports
- Access to PATA Career page to publish résumé and seek for job opportunities from PATA International members (coolness in the making)
- Entitled to participate in PATA Mentorship Programme (coolness in the making)**
*Rates differ according to whether the YTP’s current enrolling educational institution is a PATA International Member/Non-member/Chapter Member.